Beeswax: 1 for $12 OR 2 for $20
If you aren’t familiar with this product, you don’t know what you’re missing!
This is the recommended all natural polish for all of our wood furniture products because it is safe to use on our catalyzed varnish finish along with having many other practical uses.
- This product is made in the USA
- All-natural beeswax polish
- Has been featured in House Beautiful, New York Social Diary, Departures, the Antiques Roadshow, and Fabricator
- Prevents fingerprints on stainless steel & cleans other metals such as copper, brass, silver, etc.
- Makes granite, marble, corian, and silestone acid resistant to protect from spills of acidic liquids (coffee, o.j., etc.) and is food safe for countertops – never greasy.
- Makes bathroom mirrors not fog, and make it seem invisible
- Prevents soap scum buildup on shower doors and tile walls & keeps surfaces vibrant
- Moisturizes and restores vibrant color to car seats, shoes, and purses, with no greasy feel
- It is anti-static, causing it to repel dust. That means you don’t have to clean as often!
- Other practical uses: gun stocks (provides all weather protection), musical instruments – piano, guitar, violin -preserves the finish and enhances the true beauty of the wood. Also good for symbols, artificial flowers – cleans & repels dust, wood & metal drawers – eliminates sticking for easy sliding and gliding
Makes a great gift to friends & family! Available all year round at our Westlake location. Open 7 days a week, so stop by and pick yourself up a can or two! Shipping also available to most areas.